Analisis Pengaruh Pertumbuhan Ekonomi Dan Pendidikan Terhadap Tingkat Partisipasi Angkatan Kerja Di Kabupaten Pakpak Bharat
Keywords: Labor Force Participation Rate, Economic Growth, Education Level
- This study aims to analyze economic growth and education on the level of labor force participation in Pakpak Bharat Regency. The data analysis method used in this research is quantitative method or time series data. The analytical tool used is Multiple Linear Regression analysis using data from the Central Bureau of Statistics of Pakpak Bharat Regency for 14 years (2008-2021.Based on the results of the study, the equation TPAK = 70.59686 +1.742869 Economic Growth + 3.009641 Education, the equation results show that economic growth and education has a positive effect on the Labor Force Participation Rate in Pakpak Bharat Regency. The results of the t-test on the Economic Growth variable were obtained at 0.2214 > = 0.05 and had no effect on the labor force participation rate and was rejected. In the education variable obtained by 0.8385 > = 0.05 and has an effect on the level of labor force participation and is accepted. The result of the F test is 0.316326 < = 0.05. So it can be stated simultaneously that economic growth and education have no significant effect on the level of labor force participation in Pakpak Bharat Regency, accepted. The results of the coefficient of determination (R2) in this study were obtained at 0.4133 or 41.33%, meaning that the variables of economic growth and education affect the labor force participation rate in Pakpak Bharat Regency by 41.33%, while the remaining 58.67% is influenced by the variable others that were not investigated in this study.
How to Cite
Berutu, A., Safuridar, Rinaldi Syahputra, Fithri Angelia Permana, & Furqan. (2022). Analisis Pengaruh Pertumbuhan Ekonomi Dan Pendidikan Terhadap Tingkat Partisipasi Angkatan Kerja Di Kabupaten Pakpak Bharat: indonesia. Jurnal Sociohumaniora Kodepena (JSK) , 3(2), 199-210. https://doi.org/10.54423/jsk.v3i2.103
Examples of Creative Commons Licensing Notifications in the Copyright Notices
1. Proposed Policy for Journals That Offer Open Access
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).